fimmtudagur, apríl 01, 2004

Time is fun when you're having flies

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. Life is something that passes you by while youre busy making other plans. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Do unto others... Then split! If you think there is good in everybody, then you obviously haven't met everybody. Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake. Half the people in the world are below average. Strip mining prevents forest fires. If a thing is worth doing, wouldn't it have been done already? If we weren't meant to eat animals, why are they made of meat? I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead. Proofread carefully to see if you any words out. I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too? Help Wanted: Telepath . . . you know where to apply.
Maggi.
blog comments powered by Disqus